2018-10-31 08:05:00 CET
Still deciding on your costume? Get some inspiration from our athletes…
It’s that time of the year again. The ghastly, ghoulish, spooky, creepy, trick-or-treating, sweet-eating, dress-upping, apple-bopping, hocus-pocus-watching time of the year… why Halloween of course.
And we know that not everyone has organized their costume well in advance, and most of us need to rumble up something last minute. We thought, instead of googling “2018 Halloween costume ideas” – we’d gather a few tried and tested costumes (by tried and tested we mean that our pros have already worn them…).
1. Thought about being a pretend Sumo? Dalhausser is all smiles in his hefty Japanese inspired martial arts suit.
Came across this old pic.....back when Halloween was more "adult" fun! #oldiebutgoodie #sumo #geisha #stillfun
1,120 Likes, 7 Comments - Phil Dalhausser (@phildalhausser) on Instagram: "Came across this old pic.....back when Halloween was more "adult" fun! #oldiebutgoodie #sumo..."
2. Got a taste for early industrialism and American activism? Why not dress up as Paul Revere? Or Lauren Fendrick dressed up as Paul Revere?
Paul Revere, the man scout, the lobster, the chef and the diner all walked into a bar... #firsthalloween
250 Likes, 5 Comments - Lauren Fendrick (@laurenfendrick) on Instagram: "Paul Revere, the man scout, the lobster, the chef and the diner all walked into a bar......"
3. Painted skull face is always a quick win. Look at Casey Patterson.
1,402 Likes, 17 Comments - Casey Patterson (@caseypatt) on Instagram: "Happy Halloween 👻"
4. Everyone owns a Hawaiian floral shirt, why not step-up your hipster tourist game, add a camera, glasses and a hat to channel your inner Trevor Crabb.
Solid weekend here in Utah hanging with Freddie Mercury, beautiful mother nature and our nations new POTUS. #wakikikikibeach @optimuslimes @jocahta @chels_berg
129 Likes, 3 Comments - Trevor Crabb (@kingcrabb808) on Instagram: "Solid weekend here in Utah hanging with Freddie Mercury, beautiful mother nature and our nations..."
5. Own a leopard onsie and have nowhere to wear it? Be a leopard like Nicole Branagh. Paint on your nose with eyeliner and Bob’s your uncle.
105 Likes, 7 Comments - Nicole Branagh (@nbranagh) on Instagram: "Happy Halloween! 🎃🎃📸 @angieakers"
That concludes our Halloween post. Happy Halloween from the Beach Majors team. Remember, if you decide to wear something inspired by our athletes, then be sure to take a pic and tag @beachmajorseries.