2017-10-20 09:43:00 CET
Is this even beach volleyball related?
What if a camera followed us around capturing all those little but precious moments in our lives? Even the ones we consider as insignificant. Those times when you experience the wonderful raw awkwardness that is humankind. Here are 10 pics of your favorite beach volleyball players in ‘real-life’ situations (with matching commentary, of course).
1. When you’re at the cinema and the announcement ‘please put your 3D glasses on’ comes on. Don’t finish all the popcorn during the trailers. *@Ermacora fumbling to find glasses in the dark*
2. Keeping guard for your teammate when they’re using the loo and the door doesn’t lock.
3. When you cut in line at the VIP bar and say ‘I just need to ask a question’ to the barman…
4. When you’ve just won gold and celebrate like you’re grabbing your friend for a nightclub photographer pic.
5. When your best mate tells you something emotional and you don’t quite know how to deal with it so you reach out for a back pat hug.
6. When you and your girlfriends remember to take a pic before your night out when your makeup’s still fresh on the Red Bull Beach Arena.
7. When you go to the seaside and the water’s too cold to dip your toes in so you play with the sand instead.
8. When a sales promoter approaches you in the mall trying to sell you something. Thanks but no thanks.
9. How you laugh at yourself when you fell and only your bestie saw. Haha – I’m okay. Don’t tell anyone.
10. Hearing someone talking about someone you know, giving them the side eye thinking you’ve got some juicy gossip for bestie chat tonight.
We regretfully announce cancellation of Florida tournament
Mystery injury rules out Kira of new season return